Ready to help
Help Care For Your Employees Wellbeing
MYMoney@Work builds Financial Wellness in the Workplace
The MYMoney@Work program pilot was launched in 2017.
We started MYMoney@Work because we want to make an impact on the community by supporting the workforce and empowering as many people as possible to reach financial wellness.
Financial wellness is effectively managing your financial life and encompasses:
- Having access to the information and tools necessary to make good financial decisions
- Keeping spending within your means
- Being financially prepared for emergencies
- Having a plan for your financial future
Financial well-being in the workplace helps employees build lasting financial strength and stability, leading to a more solid organization.
WHO WE ARE
MYMoney@Work is an employee benefit program offered by Catholic Charities Fort Worth to provide personalized financial wellness and coaching services for your workforce.
By partnering to serve your employees as our own clients, we will:
- Ensure your employees have the knowledge and confidence to achieve their financial goals.
- Empower your employees to overcome obstacles, increase savings, and eliminate debt.
- Strengthen your employees’ ability to navigate any financial concerns and adequately address any financial responsibilities.
Helping your employees become financially confident also positions your organization for better success.
MYMoney@Work provides the support employees need to reduce financial stress, which can lead to:
- Increased productivity
- Higher employee satisfaction
- Greater loyalty and retention
RESEARCH & DATA DRIVEN
MYMoney@Work is confidential, but you will receive reports to help you understand issues your employees are facing and the progress they’re making.
These insights serve as the foundation for future conversations about maximizing participation in your company’s benefits and ways to keep your employees focused on work by reducing their external stressors.
WHAT WE DO
Each organization or employee population is unique. MYMoney@Work is not one-size-fits-all. We customize a plan that will be valuable to your organization by assessing your employee population to determine the financial needs and logistics that work best for them and you.
- Certified Financial Wellness Coaches called Navigators
- One-on-One Coaching
- Financial Wellness Assessments and Curriculum
- Financial Wellness Goals & Action Plans
- Debt Reduction, Savings, & Credit Building Strategies
- Financial Wellness Platform (powered by LifeCents)
- Referral Network with Community Resources including Banking Institutions
- Provide basic financial literacy training.
- Collaborate with their clients (your employees!) to set financial goals and create an action plan.
- Check-in regularly with clients to provide advice, act as an accountability partner, and check on progress.
- Help clients with mindset and resiliency to set clients up for long-term success.